I always love Christmas, and last year was no exception. We made our Gingerbread houses, watched TONS of Christmas movies, played games, decorated cookies, and all of the other fun things that go with it. (This was the ONLY picture I managed to snap on Christmas Day of the two of us - we were ready to head out the door to church. NO, I do no know why I am making that face - must be pregnancy making me crazy...)
For Easter, this year we did not do our annual Egg Hunt, but that didn't prevent Max from hunting on his own (well, with a little help from Daddy). For the record, this may have been the most fun I have ever had taking photos cause I just couldn't get enough of that cute tiny little suit!You've already seen some of the Halloween pictures, but here is the one where he did his first "official" trick or treating at the Nelson's. It was super fun.
And now I am TOTALLY in the mood for the Holiday season. Thanksgiving and Christmas are such a super fun time of year, and I can hardly wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment