Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Day 15

Today I am thankful for my home.  Nate and I have been blessed to rent a wonderful home for the past 4+ years and it has been so good to us!  While I might gripe and complain about the creaky hallway, the ugly counter tops, or the drafty doors, the reality is that this has been a wonderful, warm and inviting place for us to live.  We have had many happy and warm memories in this house and I am so grateful for that! 

I'm grateful that in this house I'm able to have a study where I can retreat and read a book with no noise bothering me.  I'm thankful I could paint the nursery walls bright green to match the monkey theme I wanted.  I'm thankful I could create a garden in the back yard where I could learn to grow my own food and herbs.  I'm thankful to have 2!!! bathrooms so that I selfishly don't have to share mine with company.  So yes, today I am grateful to have been blessed with such a comfortable place to live!

0 comments: