Today I am thankful for cookies and cakes. Not so much eating them, but thankful that I've been able to learn how to decorate them. I find it relaxing and fun to just sit down with an opportunity to decorate. It also allows me to pretend to be creative (which I'm not) because I can replicate other's designs (which I am good at). I've included a few pictures of things I have made over the past year or two to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Evidently I am not as vain as I used to be because I do not have nearly as many pictures as I thought I did.
{I am fully aware that I snuck in a picture of Max. Technically I made him too, although you wouldn't know it to look at him....}
2 comments:
Your talent never ceases to amaze me!!
You are very creative & Max is the best of all!!
Post a Comment