Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Day 12

Today I am thankful for my job (ironic I know since I had today off).  I am thankful to work for a company that values a work life balance and makes it so easy to be a working mom.  I have always enjoyed working for Capital One, but I truly started to appreciate just how great of a company they were when I was so sick during my pregnancy.  Rather than give me a hard time, they supported me.  They let me work from home and were understanding through the whole thing.  And now that Max has come along, I recognize just how supportive they are of working moms.  I am very proud to say that Max has never had formula (If you knew my thoughts on nursing vs formula BEFORE I had Max, you will better understand this, if not, ask me next time we talk).  I am 100% certain that if they didn't provide me with the Mother's rooms and support I needed, that would not be the case.  On top of all of this, I actually ENJOY what I do.  I like the challenges I come across at work and the satisfaction that comes with solving them.  So today I am grateful not only that I have a job, but one that works so well for me!

0 comments: