Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful Day 11

Today I am thankful for my Siblings!  My sisters are my best friends!  They are the people I call when I am excited, upset, angry, and any other emotion worthy of note.  And I love living so close to Kye that we can go to all his games and just hang out!

Last year Kristan, Shelly, Cami and I went to Vegas for a fun sister's weekend!  We saw Lion King, played the slots with our $5 (it's a good thing I'm not a gambler, or that is all I would do!), shopped, ate yummy food, hung out by the pool, and just in general enjoyed having a good time together.

This past summer for a little while both Cami and Rachel were home, and Shelly lived so close it was lots of sister's time all over again.  We played lots of Mario Party!  Somehow Cami seems to win the most, but it's okay cause we still have a fun time playing anyway!


Sherise is now back here in VA and it's nice having her around.  Kristan and her girls were able to come out for a visit over my Birthday, and I truly loved having them!  It was fun to see Max and Adalie play, and to watch Remi "help" Max with things.  If only they lived closer.
 {Random side note, we tend to gather in 4s as sisters, and not necessarily the same 4, but almost always 4 and we have no idea why that is...}

1 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this one!! I was thinking about it the other day and I have no idea what I would do with out sisters!!!