Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Thankful Day 7

Today I am thankful for Grandparents (and Great Grandparents .  My Grand parents have always been great.  I am especially close with my mom's mother - Grandma Allie, and I cannot tell you how many wonderful memories I have because of her.  Grandparents are people who love us and spoil us and are always excited to hear our news and I'm so grateful for mine.

This summer we had the awesome opportunity to take Max to meet 2 of his 3 Great Grandmother's.  First we went to SLC to visit Grandma Allie, then it was off to Phoenix to see Nate's Grandma Smith.  Max was such a great little traveler, and super cute with both of them.

Then in September we Max and I were able to fly to Oregon.  My Grandmother Nuffer was in the hospital after a stroke, but we were able to get there in time so she could "meet" Max before she passed.  We then stayed for the funeral services.  I am so grateful that she waited so we could be there and we could say our goodbye's.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it. It's so great when great grandparents get to spend time with grandchildren they don't get to see often.