6 years ago
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Kye's Baseball Game, well actually snacks at McDonald's because of the Rain!
So today Nate and I headed down to Kye's baseball game. It was his second to last game, and we were really excited to go and watch. We were running a little late because Nate had Webelos. We got there in the 2nd inning, and Kye had already made some great plays. But just as we got there the lightning started so they put the game on hold. We waited about 30 minutes, but the storm just got worse, so we decided to all go to McDonald's for ice cream (Code for Chicken Sandwich and Fries if you are Kye). It was really fun to just hang out together! Here are some pics or us eating (because of course the one time I bring the camera I can't actually take pictures of the game).
This one is me, Kye, and Mom waiting for the lightning to stop.
This is me and Kye being cool...I think he got his posing skills from Shelly.
Here are my cute parents with Kye. Yep, there he is again being amazing! So hopefully I will make it to his baseball game Saturday so I have good baseball pictures! I love that little guy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry you guys got rained out! Looks like you had a great time though.
Sorry you guys got rained out! Looks like you had a great time though.
He's really not little anymore.
Great pics! Sorry it got rained out.
Post a Comment