Friday, June 05, 2009

Employment for Nate!!!



So Nate has been working REALLY hard to find a job since school got out. He's sent out dozens of resume's, filled out tons of applications, and nothing. You'd think finding a part time job would be easier than this. Finally, yesterday, he got one. He will now be working for Blockbuster! I'm excited because in addition to Nate having something to do over the summer, it means FREE movie rentals! Hooray!!! I'm also really happy for Nate because he loves movies so I think this is a job that he will really enjoy, rather than just feeling Blah about. This does not mean he's quitting at Barnes and Noble, but they aren't giving him hours, so he'll stay on payroll and balance the two jobs if something changes. I think I may be rubbing off on him, he's had 5 jobs since we've been married! Hooray for Nate!!!

3 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Congrats Nate! :) How fun for you guys to have free movie nights now! Thats always a fun date night.

I saw Amanda's post about the pay it forward and found your site. Hope you dont mind. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to our blog. JustMabieSo@aol.com :)

Shannon said...

Wahoo!!! We are so happy for Nate! Godd job and we hope you love your job! We know we'll love the movies! ;)

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Congrats, Nate! Wahoo!!!