6 years ago
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Kye's 5th Grade Graduation
On Thursday Nate and I went to Kye's graduation from elementarty school. He has had a really good school year and is improving so much and we were really proud of them. The best part was that he was awarded the Pat Pagels award. Basically this is given to one 5th grader each year who has show dedication, perserverance, the ability to overcome obstacles, and is basically just a hard working kid. I was SOOOOOO proud of him!!! He got the award in front of everyone and it was amazing!!! To celebrate we everyone came over to our house and mom bought Pizza! I can hardly believe how much he has grown up. Here are some pictures from the graduation!
This one is of him being given his award (we were way in the back so it was tough to get a good picture)
This is Kye and his teachers. They couldn't say enough good things about him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Kye! Your such a great big sister! :)
Wahoo! Congrats Kye!
Post a Comment