Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jeni's Baby Shower

My sweet friend Jeni is having a baby girl soon and today we had her baby shower. It was so cute. My friends Shannon and JinHee threw the party and I pitched in a little. It was so fun. There was good food, good people, and fun games. We played this cute candy bar game where you have to guess which candy bar goes with the baby/pregnancy term (baby name = whatchamacallit). It was a blast!
Here is the cute diaper cake and presents table!
Here is Jeni and the food!
Here are the fruit flowers I made.
Here is the cake I made, I'm still not sure I like it, but it turned out alright. Shannon has all of the people pictures on her camera, so I don't have any fun friends ones, but if I get some I will put them up here! Thanks for reading and for all of the comments!!!!

8 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

So fun! The cake was so cute and the fruit flowers, how amazing are they!! Such talent!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

So fun! The cake was so cute and the fruit flowers, how amazing are they!! Such talent!

Unknown said...

You are crazy. I don't know why you don't just start a catering/baking business or something.

Shannon said...

"I pitched in a little?" What??? You seriously crack me up! It was fun, I wll send you some of the people pics-I didn't post those. The cake really was fabulous! Kudos to you for all the posts! Congrats to Kye on his gradumawation!

Jones Family said...

You guys did a GREAT job! The shower was so fun!!!

Taylor, Kristan, and Remi said...

So fun!!! You have freaking amazing skills!!!! Come do my parties!

The Love Shack said...

Well, I personally LOVED your cake! You are awesome and I love you tremendously for all that you did for me that day. It meant so much to me. You are truly an inspiration and I'm so glad we're friends.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Um...you helped out a LITTLE? Bwa hahahahaha! On the floor laughing over here! Whatever!

You are amazing..seriously. I'm so blessed to have you as a friend.

By the way..miss you lately!