Well, so far so good. All eight tomato plants are doing wonderfully. We finally staked them up today and they were way too tall for the stakes but it will just have to do for now. The peppers are growing strong, and the squash even stronger! We tied up the beans realized that there are tons there too. The only things that are struggling are the salad greens, but it's so hot outside it is hard for them to grow. We just waited too late in the season to plant them. Here are the pictures (cause we all know that's the best part!). The last picture is one of the butterflies that has been hanging out on our deck. They LOVE our flowers!!


Oh, this is me and Norman chillin while Nate finishes up!


I think this one might be my favorite because it is so pretty!

If anything actually starts growing veggies, I'll keep you POSTED (hehe, get it, posted, like as in another post on the blog....I'm rolling with laughter, I am just too funny!!!)
6 comments:
What a yummy garden that will be!! There is nothing better then things you grew yourself,what a tasty reward!!
Looks good! I hope you like the thing I'm doing for you. It kind of has to do with you garden.
Oh, yum!!! It looks great-I can't believe how fast it has all grown! The butterfly picture is beautiful and the one of you and Norman is so cute!
Great job mrs green thumb!!!
Diane, Your blog is SO CUTE! I loved the video of you competing with the dogs it made me laugh. Dogs are so fun! Okay so now that I know you have a garden and Nate works at Blockbuster we want an invite for fresh veggies and movies:)
Wow!!! Seriously..is there anything you CAN'T do? You are such an amazing person/couple!
Post a Comment