
Okay, so first of all, I will try not to spoil anything, but beware, I'm not perfect (contrary to popular belief!).
Nate, Stephanie, and I went to see Transformers 2 yesterday. Let me preface this by saying that when I went to the first movie, I was less than excited. I was basically going because of how excited Nate was. I walked out of the theater completely pleased having enjoyed a great movie. This one started out the same. Good action, fun characters, and lots of plot. Then it just got boring. The movie was 2 1/2 hours and would have been much better had they stopped at 2. I actually checked the time TWICE towards the end!! I swear they spend a good 30 minutes at the end just running. It was just ridiculous and anti-climatic. My second issue is character development, not of the people but of the Transformers. I am completely okay with watching a movie about Transformers (rather than humans), but I would at least like to know their names. You get that maybe once, and that's not enough for me. (yes, I knew the basics, but all of the new ones were confusing). They would have done better to focus on a few rather than tons. However, the action scenes, the military guys, and what they were able to do digitally was pretty impressive. It was not a bad movie, just not as good as the first one. Yep, that's what I thought....I dare you to disagree!
~Diane
3 comments:
We're going next Friday night.... sigh. I loved the first one.
Thanks for the heads up! :)
Cool! Will you just do this for every movie? It's too bad though. Wish it was better!
Post a Comment