
This weekend we had my sister Shelly's Bridal shower! It was extra fun because we had all 6 sisters in my family there, and we haven't all been together at thte same time since I got married. Here's a pic of all of us with mom. It was really fun to all be together.
We had lots of other people at the shower too! Shelly's favorite part was the food (yummy Cafe Rio style salads). We played lots of games. The funniest by far was the toilet paper wedding dresses. We broke everyone into groups of 3 or 4, gave them a bunch of toilet paper, and tasked them with making a dress. Here is a pic of the winning dress (please note they used a pillow to make the bussell, my favorite part!)After all the games were done we had Shelly open her presents. This one was my favorite. I guess I better explain. When we were growing up my mom used the chip beef jars as glasses because they were a great size for little kids and practically indestructable. Plus they have cute stars across the top. Yep, so this is a pic of Cami giving Shelly 8 of those glasses (aka jars of chip beef!). Needless to say Shelly thought it was funny!
This last one is just too stinking cute not to post!
3 comments:
I can't believe she's getting married! We're OLD!
What BEAUTIFUL sisters! I LOVE your family!
Oh my Nuffenswander sisters! How fun?!
Post a Comment