Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pay it Forward


So I think this is a really great idea! I saw it on both Caitlyn and Maya's blogs and now I'm copying it. It took me a while to post because I had to come up with something I could home make that people would want but now I have it! Also, I really like the philosopy behind this idea, that we can do two things: 1) Find Value in the Homemade again and 2) Send something to people without need reward. I would like to think I can do both of these things, so here's one way I am practicing.


Here's the deal. The first 5 people to leave a comment here will get a homemade gift from me. It doesn't matter if I don't know you. If you're just randomly blog stalking (c'mon, we all do it) and you come across this post and want to be one of the first 5 to leave a comment, go for it! The only catch is that you have to pay the gift forward by reposting this on your blog/Facebook/Myspace. I will check to make sure you've done so. I don't know what the gift will be, but it will be homemade. I'll get it to you sometime this year (but probably sooner than later so I don't have it looming over my head). I don't promise you'll love it, but I'm not going to make you something I think you'll hate, either, because that would be like an un-gift and defeat the entire purpose.


To be fair, I am planning on having this sent out to you by the end of the week, so hurry up and claim it so I can do so! And no worries on not liking it, it's me, I know you will love it!!!

3 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

All right, I'll take the bait. It's Amanda and I'm willing to pay something forward as well. Here's to wonderful surprises!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Hey it's JinHee. I think this idea is wonderful and super fun. So.. here's to paying it forward!