Yep, so we (and by we I mean Nate, Cami, Sherise, Kye and I) went to the Chesterfield Berry Farm's annual Strawberry Celebration! It was super fun! We got to ride a hay ride out to the strawberry fields and then pick (and of course sample) all of the delicious berries. I forgot how absolutely fantastic a sun-warmed strawberry is fresh off the plant! Plus with all of the rain we've been getting, they were especially juicy! As you can imagine, Sherise was incredibly picky about her strawberries and picked about 10 the whole time, but I have to admit that her 10 berries looked incredible! We also got to see some really cute lambs, goats, rabbits
(who live in a little village called bunnyville), and even a turkey with it's feather spread. Overall it was an awesome trip, plus it meant that we spend the rest of the weekend eating chocolate covered strawberries, drinking strawberry smoothies, making strawberry shortcake, and just eating them in general! Of course I don't have pictures because that would mean I brought my camera, which I didn't, but we had a fabulous time none the less!
6 years ago
1 comments:
Sounds like fun! Too bad the turkey only had one feather, though. Ha ha. Don't forget to call me tonight!
Post a Comment