A couple weeks ago we had the wonderful opportunity to head up to DC and watch the Wizards play the Jazz (Thanks Ralph and Brad!). I still cannot believe how much I LOVE the NBA!!! IT is amazing!
We started the evening off with a nice dinner at a fancy Mexican (I know, it sounded like an oxymoron to me too) there in China town right across from the Verizon Center. I am happy to report that I am successfully over my aversion to Guacamole...this stuff was great! They made it table-side and I loved it. I'm going to have to attempt making it at home sometime!
The game itself was great. It was really fun for me to see the Jazz play in person. For those of you who do not know, while I worked at Flemming's in SLC I got the opportunity to serve and meet most of the Jazz players, but I had yet to see them. It was AWESOME!! Now I just need to see The King play in person and I'm good to go!
2 comments:
I seriously LOVE these pictures of your guys!
I went to that Jazz Game, too! I'm bummed I didn't know you were there. My friend Toby hooked me up with floor seats and I would have given you my extra tickets! Next time...
Post a Comment