Monday, March 29, 2010

Fortune Cookie Fortune

Has anyone else noticed that lately fortune cookies have been going down hill? I have noticed this trend over the past few months...it's almost like they are fortune statements rather than actual fortunes. Well, this past week I got possibly the BEST two fortunes I've ever had.



Yep, looks like things in the fortune cookie world are looking up! Happy Fortune cookie eating!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

In bed! Ha ha.

The first one is great. I would say the second is one of two typos, so prepare to be showered either with good luck... or with good lunch.

I personally prefer eating my lunch to showering in it.

Diane said...

I think I like it better as "luch". It's my new word!

Reddington Clan said...

I love the fortune about clothes. I could really use that one! I also love that I am not the only one who gets excited (and a little surprised)when stuff I've planted actually grows.