Friday, January 15, 2010

New Favorite Show


Well, it's that time of year again where all the TV shows start back up and I once again am grateful for the invention of the DVR. This year I have decided that I have a new favorite show; Community on NBC. It is hilarious! Show after show I simply watch it and laugh out loud. It's been a long time since there was a TV show that made me do this, and I find it very refreshing. It's one of those shows that isn't taking itself too seriously yet so I can laugh and laugh and simply enjoy watching it. For those who haven't seen it, here is the premise: A guy who used to be a lawyer is having to go back to school because the board found out he doesn't have a real degree. He smart and quipy and thoroughly enjoyable. He goes back to Community College and joins a study group with 6 other members. The show follows all 7 in very schemes and plots and it just wonderful. If you haven't seen it you should try to watch it, I promise it will be well worth your time, and it's only 3o minutes!

I'm sure as I continue watching all my shows (and I watch way to many thanks to that same DVR) I will keep you posted on what I'm enjoying the most!

5 comments:

Brad said...

community is good, but started watching Modern Family (it's on wednesday nights) it is, in my opinion, very very funny! check that one out too if your dvr has room :)

Reddington Clan said...

My husband and I are fans of both shows. Community and Modern Family. Without the DVR we wouldn't get to watch anything. We absolutely love it.
On another note
When do you want to play games?

Diane said...

Anytime is good with me, you pick a night and we'll go from there! I'll have to check out modern family.

Carrie said...

I saw the previews for that show it does look funny. Check out Modern Family too Wednesdays at 9:00pm SO FUNNY!!!

Taylor, Kristan, and Remi said...

I so agree! We love Community. I love that you used the word "quipy" you crack me up :) Funny thing, I had a dream two nights ago that I was going to school and Britta and Abed where there with me...I guess too much DVR is a bad thing?!