Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Crafting with Mom

Wreath for the Front Door! (is the bow too big? I can't decide...)

Now that the holidays are over, mom and I realized that we both don't have wreath's for our front doors. After failing to find anything worth buying at Michaels or Walmart we opted to make our own instead. So we headed to the Dollar Tree for flowers and greenery, then made our wreaths. It was so much fun! Even though I am not the most creative person, I really enjoy making wreaths and center pieces (oh I forgot to mention the center piece. A certain little black dog found mine last summer and shredded it to pieces). I didn't get a picture of mom's before she left, but here are my new creations. One more to go and my house will be all set up with post-Christmas decor!

Cheery centerpiece for the table!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE THEM! I am jealous of your crafty abilities, even though you don't think you have any, you always do such an amazing job!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Way to rock the wreath, an no the bow is not too big! There is no such thing as having a big bow! They look AMAZING!!! Way to go, so cute!!

Love the gingerbread houses, such fun! You guys are so creative!

Unknown said...

Very nice, Diane! It looks like spring is coming early to your house. If only it would come outside, too!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My comment posted a duplicate. :)