Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

So I love decorating cookies, so this year I decided to go bigger and make Gingerbread houses! After a little adventuring in cooking I got the gingerbread to work, made a cut out, and baked the houses! Turned out that I didn't have enough Gingerbread so one of us had to use sugar cookie dough (the gingerbread was a pain and I'm a pro with sugar cookie dough).
To make it fun (and also kind of copy Caitlyn) try and guess who made which one. You can guess from Nate, Diane, Rachel, Sherise, and Kye. Good Luck!

House 1
House 2
House 3
House 4

House 5

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am seriously so impressed-4 posts!!! The gingbread house are amazing and for some reason I cannot figure out weather you were #1 or #5? They both look so precise and good...hmmm!

Shannon said...

I figured it out, you are #5. I remember now because I saw the house without the front 2 lights and then with and hhow much you loved having the 2 lights on there.