So my wonderful Amelia and I decided to try our luck at selling. We made a TON of jewlery and set up our wares for sale at the local community sale at Spring Run Elementary. We had lots of fun and didn't do too bad on the selling part either. I was a little bummed that my necklaces didn't sell well, but I think it was just the wrong crowd for that. (Priced at $12 and $15 dollar, although a great price for neclaces, was a high item cost for the venue in general). But the Earings, bracelts, hairflowers, and rings sold very well. Here are the pictures of our creations!


I had the intentions of selling these online, but in typical Diane fashion, I ended up giving most of them away or keeping them myself. Oh well, they do make lovely gifts and thank you's!!!
2 comments:
Great job on the jewelry sales, how fun and so cute!
Jenn M
I haven't looked at your blog in a while obviously, but it's good to get the update. I love love LOVE the earrings you sent me! I accidentally left them at the Jordan River Temple in my locker and once I realized it turned right back around to go get them (we were almost home to Provo when I realized it too!). Just wanted to let you know I think of you every time I wear them!
Post a Comment