6 years ago
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Basketball Officiating
You saw that right - Basketball OFFICIATING! And that's Diane, not Nate! This year since I was not busy coaching the YW they let me officiate! This is coming a long way from three years prior when I didn't even know most of the rules. I loved it. I learned a heck of a lot more about how Basketball works. I also gained a totally new appreciation for the refs. It is not as cut and dry as I thought it would be, and there is a lot of multitasking going on. Although I wasn't great at first and I'm still not the best, I think I improved quite a bit and hope they let me do it again next year! (Also as a side note, Kye's team, the Manchester YM, were once again the Stake Champions! Hooray for Kye!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment