Monday, December 13, 2010

Gingerbread Villiage

So after 5 hours of baking, we had the pleasure of creating beautiful "gingerbread" masterpieces on Saturday. Nate, Chase, Shelly, Mom and I participated in the festivities this year...We had a TON!!! of breakage, but it just made it that much more challenging!

Here is one of the whole village:


Now can you guess who made each house?!?!? (Diane, Nate, Shelly, Chase, or Mom)

1. Before it came crashing down from the weight of Santa's Sleigh!


2.

3.

4.

5.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

#2 was definitely Shelly, or someone pretending to be Shelly. I'm guessing 4 and 5 belong to you and your mom and 1 and 3 go with Nate and Chase, not sure in which order for either. Of course, I've never met Chase, which makes guessing harder.

Unknown said...

Now that I've looked, I think 4 is yours.

Shannon said...

I am with Caitlyn, i think yours is 4. At first I thought it was 5 but...4 is more detailed and seems to be you. The other ones??? No clue but very impressive work from all!

Shannon said...

Okay, I will take a stab at the rest. #1 would be Nate's I can see him trying to do Santa's sleigh. #2 is Chase's due to the "Your Hero", #3 Shelley's and #5 your Mom... so, how did I do?

Shannon said...

Nope, Shelley's is #2 and Chase is #3.