Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween, Halloween,
A holiday that I love so!
Filled with candy, pumpikins and cookies,
Ghouls and goblins on the go!





While not my very favorite Holiday, there are many traditions of halloween that are near and dear to my heart! We started with carving pumpkins and making carmel corn with Sherise. I admit I used a stencil, but still exciting, none the less. The baby one was so hard (as in tough skinned) I was glad to get any shape into it without loosing a finger! And Nate's wolf is AMAZING if I do say so my self.




Then it was on to decorating cookies. I think Halloween cookies are my favorite kind! They are just so much fun.

Saturday we tackled carmel/candy apples. The first go made great hard candy, but you couldn't bite into them without breaking all your teeth! The second go was better, but perhaps a little soft. Hopefully next time I will find a happy medium.

We spent actual Halloween eating snack food for dinner (lil smokies and wings) and watching Corpse Bride while the tricker treaters came a knocking. All in all we had a wonderful weekend! I hope you did too!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

0 comments: