Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Long time no see...

Well, it seems it has been a long time since I blogged. I guess part of it is my crazy life right now. Work has been super busy (in a good way). And then with seminary on top of that I just haven't gotten around to much blogging, but I'll try and turn over a new leaf. It also probably has to do with the fact that my camera is MIA, so you won't get any good picutres until it is located and I always feel my blog is boring without pictures...

So what have we been up to lately? Not much of anything exciting, but I will share one fun thing. Nate and I are playing fantasy football this fall with my sister, her husband and friends. I admit I didn't put much effort into the draft (other than the 5 minutes before) and based many of my picks on looks but.....after 5 games I am currenlty #1 in the league!!! It really has all to do with luck, but it's been kind of fun all the same! Oh, and my team name is DianeRocks! That's right, I am just that awesome.

So what have you been up to? Any fun fall adventures?

Love,
Diane

2 comments:

kelleen said...

I love it--Diane Super Rocks! good luck with your games, I'm pulling for ya'!

Maya said...

lol i love it! that's how i pick teams for march madness, and i consistently beat my brother, who puts days and says into picking his teams.

nothing too exciting here. we went to a pumpkin patch yesterday to get some decorations for our apartment. my mom is coming to visit in a few weeks and i can't wait! that's about it! :)