So Johnny asked for more videos of Norman, and so he will get them. Here you go Johnny!
So this is not Norman's best show of listening to us, but she has been better in the past. To be honest, I Think she is tired because I played with her a lot already before this.
If you would like to learn more about Norman, she has her own Blog at Norman the Female Dog.
6 years ago
4 comments:
I saw Norman's blog, Diane. The videos are cute, and you are a huge nerd. Can't wait to see you!
Hey guys! I checked out your blog when I saw it on Diane's Facebook status (creepy, I know)! And then I read all of it because, let's face it, it's more interesting than studying at this point! You guys seem to be doing well! Congrats on the house!
I am not sure who is playing with Norman, but it sounds like cookie monster is playing with him.
cookie monster, huh? very funny. (but kinda accurate)
Post a Comment