Okay, well, I'm going to give you the best updates ever. I'll try and keep them in chronological order, but no guarantees!
Remi's Baby Blessing:
Nate and I flew out to AZ for my beautiful niece Remi's baby blessing. Arizona was really warm, and I loved that. Taylor, Nate, and my dad pretty much played pool around the clock. I had no idea my dad even played, so that was crazy. (oh, obviously mom and dad flew out too, along with Grandma Allie and Cami!). It was really nice. The day of her blessing (they did it at their house) Taylor made some excellent mexican food! Her blessing was beautiful and it was nice to have the family together. There were four generations there on both sides! What a lucky little girl!
My Birthday/Caitlyn and Chaela Visit:
Caitlyn Hair and Chaela came out for my birthday. We had a great time. We made dresses (meaning I ironed and cut while Caitlyn sewed). Chaela went trick or treating and was the cutest little princess on the block. We also went out to Williamsburg and enjoyed window shopping and walking through the streets to see the beautiful colonial williamsburg. I loved having them here, It reminded me how much I miss Caitlyn on a day to day basis
Ohio State VS. Michigan
As always, we had our annual party! We had lots of friends show up to see Nate's team lose (again!). Tons of food fun and buckeyes. I must admit I always enjoy that day, cause the Buckeye's haven't lost yet! (since we've know each other....)
Thanksgiving:
We had an awesome Thanksgiving! We went over to my parents house with my family, the Lovelands, the Jurys, the Diemlers, and the missionaries. We ate tons of food and played games and just had a good time all around. I think I've decided I like the snackies before just as much as the actual dinner! Oh, and I made 8 pies!
Colonial Williamsburg Grand Illumination:
Nate and I went out with my family to the grand illumination of Williamsburg. We had a great time! We walked around and looked at the shops, listened to a fife and drum core (old school drum core basically) and watched a fantastic fireworks show! I also have to admit that I have fully adjusted to Virginia weather. It was about 25 degrees out and i was FREEZING! I kept making Nate stop by the fires so I could warm up. Crazy, huh?
Christmas Season!!!:
We put up all of our Christmas stuff, and it reminded how much I love the holidays. We have two trees this year. The pretty one in the living room and the family fun one with all of our homemade ornaments and presents under it! We put lights up on the house and everything. I even made Norman a stocking (well made is a stretch, after the disaster last year, I just sewed a stuffed animal on so it would match ours and called it good. If you haven't heard that story, ask me, it's a good one.) We will be staying in VA for actual Christmas Day and then heading up to Michigan. It will be the first year we are in our own place on Christmas day so I'm pretty excited about that! Anyway, I'll add pictures when I get home but this is better than ever.
Merry Christmas! (Oh, and Say Hi, you know I like a fan club!)
6 years ago
6 comments:
Diane! I miss you! I used "company dishes" on Saturday and thought of you.
Hi! I love you, you are so funny! I am excited for pictures though, You got lucky and I read the whole thing!:D I can't believe how much has happened in such a short amount of time...you guys are some busy people!
Hey! We're in OH! But you know that because I talked to you last night. Anyways, I can't wait to see you on the 27th! And Chaela can't wait to see Norman, but Gretel probably can!
I saw Shellie and your mom and dad last night! It was great to see them! I can't wait to see you and meet Nate and Norman on the 27th :-)
happy new year! we missed you guys out here in VA. hope you've enjoyed the holidays with your family nate
-brad
Super cute background!
Man..you guys were busy!
Put some pics up!
Post a Comment