In this First one, she was wandering around our Kitchen and found this cubby and climbed in! So CUTE!!!
In this one she is sleeping with her favorite toy, her, Leopard. It's about the same size as her now but that will change.....
This is her at the vet. She was skiddish when we first went, but once she had met the vet she went right to sleep, happy and healthy.
Finally, here is a video of her playing. I'll try and get some better shots but this is what you have in the meantime! Enjoy!
8 comments:
Cute puppy! I love it! I'm glad you posted a video, too. See, posting isn't so bad!
Awe!!! She is absolutely adorable!
P.S. I'm adding you to my blog. Here's mine if you want to do the same-
www.somelikethekimchi.blogspot.com
It's private though, so I'll need your email address so you can look at it.
XOXO,
JinHee
sooo cute! puppies are so much fun!
So cute! I want a puppy and you managed to find the exact breed I would love to have! I am so jeallous right now!
hey diane! cute puppy! i hope you are doing well! take care!
cool dog! i'll have to come over and play cards sometime to see it :) i hope diane is in a forgiving mood. :)
Why would you name a girl dog Norman? I thought that it was a guys name.
The puppy is cute though. It should balance out the fact that Nate is in the house.
Congradulations!
I want to know when you will have a baby and if you will not name it norman.
Post a Comment