Monday, September 08, 2008

Norman Houdini

here is a fun vid of Norman


5 comments:

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

LOL....you are going to so regret encouraging that~! haha!

She is such a doll, and the first dog that Kyo has ever liked!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

At least you know now that you shouldn't encourage that with your future children. Keep them caged up as much as possible. She is so very cute though and very smart.
Fipe

Anonymous said...

You are going to regret that later, but she is too cute

Katie said...

Do you think that was wise? Teaching your puppy to get out of the gate??? She is cute I am getting the puppy bug and I blame you!

Diane said...

You all must understand. I did not teach her this. After a week of coming how to an escaped puppy, I realized the gate was useless, and I took this video for your enjoyment!