So on Sunday we just got the lay of the land, and hung out together all day. It was nice we drove down the road that was along the beach and we also just spent some quiet time together. Monday we basically went shopping ad got a couple of post cards to send to our family. Tuesday we visited the lighthouses that were around. it was a lot of fun and we really thought they were beautiful. Wednesday, our last full day there we went to the wright bothers memorial. It was neat and informative.
I guess the underlying theme of our time spent hanging out, was spent on Lost season 3. (we caught up on the episode we had not seen) That was fun. we really did have a good time there and we enjoyed being together with no real worries, but each other. Hope you all get to spend time like ths with someone you hold dear.
peace
Nate (and Diane)
5 comments:
Yay! A post! I'm glad to hear that you guys got to do that. I'm really hoping that sometime before we have another baby Will and I can get away, too... but not until Chaela's a little older and I feel better about leaving her with Will's parents or mine for a few days. I wish we'd been able to do it before having her, because now as much as it will be great we'll both miss her the whole time!! Miss and love you guys!
hey! The pictures looks good especially the background. I amm glad you had sometime to spend with each other. That is so important to get away from everything and just enjoy one another. Keep it up!!
Love you,
Mama Walker
Hello? It's been a month. Where is my post? Diane! You never called me back. What, do you have a life or something? No! Not without me you don't! Haha!
Still waiting for pictures of your new house and Whirlpool appliances...
I'm with Caitlyn! I need pictures of this new amazing house!
Post a Comment