Even though we fight at least once a year during the Michigan-Ohio State game we still love each other
Very nice! I love the sewing table and the breakfast nook. You never did make it out into the back yard but I could see the deck and it looks amazing! I am so jealous of you!
I love it! I want a house! It is so cute and happy. I'm so happy for and yet jealous of you at the same time. Congratulations on the house!
Hey lame I thought you were supposed to be posting some cool new picture on here.
such a cute place!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice! I love the sewing table and the breakfast nook. You never did make it out into the back yard but I could see the deck and it looks amazing! I am so jealous of you!
I love it! I want a house! It is so cute and happy. I'm so happy for and yet jealous of you at the same time. Congratulations on the house!
Hey lame I thought you were supposed to be posting some cool new picture on here.
such a cute place!
Post a Comment