Things have been all over the place with family, pets, vacations, work and just life in general. I do not want to go into details, but to save confusion I will provide a little information.
Last month our beloved Norman was hit by a car and we had to put her down. It was a terrible tragedy and one I would not like to talk about anymore. Enough said.
So at this point you are wondering where the Joy comes in. Well, I am please to announce that after a very tough fight with Parvo Virus at only 6 weeks old, we have added this very sweet little one to our family. Introducing Finn Carolina Walker!
She is absolutely wonderful and we LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She loves chewing on anything and everything (especially pants while I am WEARING them!). She is doing very well with her crate training, okay with her potty training, and will sit for treats!
Nate and I are grateful to have Cami living with us for now because it means Finn spends her days terrorizing Aunt Cami instead of in her kennel.
Speaking of which, Nate is now spending his days as an intern for Dominion Power! I am so excited that he is working in his field! If you want the details you'll have to ask him. I have about a million times but never seem to retain them.....
Anyway, we've had lots of other crazy things going on, but this is all I have time for (blogging at work...oops). Hope all is well with you and yours!
Love,
Diane
6 comments:
So sorry to hear about your struggles and sad times :(
The puppy is darling!--looks like she's perfect for snuggling. Congrats to Nate on his internship!
i'm sorry to hear about norman :-(
finn's ears are SOOOOOOOOO adorable! oh my goodness i just want to snuggle her.
and congrats to nate! :-)
Congrats to Nate! Whoot Whoot! I am sorry to hear about Mr Norman! Your new puppy is so adorable and looks like she has the best home ever!!
Hey Diane! It was so good to see you. I hope things are going well and Finn is doing good with her training. Can't wait to see you again!
Hey, I found your blog! :) Hope you don't mind me snooping into your life. Anyway, your cute little puppy is darling!!
~DeAnna
Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about Norman! Finn does look adorable in your photos (any connection with Glee perchance?). Can we talk soon--we can totally conquer the phone tag beast!
Ellen
Post a Comment