I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I LOVE SNOW!!! This past week we got almost another foot of snow, and I love it! Friday and Saturday we decided to let ourselves be snowed in and go nowhere. We enjoyed Phineas and Ferb as well as Avatar: The Last Airbender. Kye was stuck with us, but we had a great time.
Sunday, with church being canceled, we decided to brave the slopes. We went to the giant hill behind Wal-Mart, disregarded the "No Trespassing" sign, then we headed up the hill! Lots of sledding and snow boarding (and wiping out) followed! Then the police showed up and kicked us (and the other 100 people there) out! All in all it was a great success. Again, we have lots of videos, but I'm not sure I'll ever get them up!
Sunday, with church being canceled, we decided to brave the slopes. We went to the giant hill behind Wal-Mart, disregarded the "No Trespassing" sign, then we headed up the hill! Lots of sledding and snow boarding (and wiping out) followed! Then the police showed up and kicked us (and the other 100 people there) out! All in all it was a great success. Again, we have lots of videos, but I'm not sure I'll ever get them up!
7 comments:
That's awesome! We're getting our foot of snow tonight, so hopefully I can pry Will out of the house and we can take Chaela tomorrow, just to Sycamore Park or something.
Chapter 17 will come. You can't rush art. :P
SO FUN! I am so sad we didn't make it over there with you! Oh well, it will happen one of these days, we are getting enough snow!
What a fun place to sled!! You guys are so funny standing by the no treaspassing sign-you guys are hilarious! Glad you all had fun!
I love the pictures! You and your adventures are hilarious!
You guys are so Fun!!! I love that the cops kicked you guys out of Walmart property!!! LOL
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Ha ha! These pictures are great! Is that Nate in the yellow? He always seems to be on the ground ;) I love that even Dad went!
Post a Comment