Well I can hardly believe it, but my little brother turned 12 this year. He had a great birthday! We started at Cici's for dinner with all you can eat Pizza...basically heaven for any 12 year old. Then it was off to Cold Stone for he an Nate to continue their annual tradition! We ended up at our house for a party complete with noise makers, hats, cake and presents!

My favorite part was how Nate and I wrapped his present. We put his new video game inside a box of fruit snacks and the GLUED it back together, so it looked unopened. He did his best to be gracious when he thought we got him fruit snack, but was clearly disapointed. We then enjoyed watching him open the box for a pack and realize what we did. We got it all on camera, so I'll see if I can upload it, but I'm not good at that so no promises.

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRHTDAY KYE! Looks like it was a blast. Diane, as always, fabulous job on the cake!
Happy Birthday Kye! LOVE THE CAKE!!
Post a Comment