Monday, February 22, 2010

Jewlery - And Paying it forward!

So my wonderful friends have sparked a new habit for me...jewelry making! I really really like it, the down side is that I don't wear much jewelry, so I'm having to teach myself how! The upside it that it's a great creative outlet. I'm not that great at it yet, but I'm learning and having fun for sure! Here's what I've done so far:


And in the spirit of paying it forward, I would love to do this. NOTHING IS REQUIRED of you, just leave it in a comment and I'll send one of the lovely earrings to you (via personal delivery or mail, whichever seems more practical!!). If you are one of the first 5 to comment, they are yours. I've been trying to work on being more charitable, and this is a great way to practice. Oh, and thoughts and suggestions on what else I could do would be FABULOUS!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jana said...

Ooo Ooo Ooo pick me!!! I love earrings I just don't wear them too often cause I always seem to get them pulled on by little hands. That's cool you are into making jewelry. I have made a few pieces in my day with some friends but haven't done it since.

Shannon said...

Okay, I haven't seen half of these-you really are having TONS of fun! And waht do you mean you aren't that good at it yet???? These are gorgeous! LOVE them, good job!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

They are gorgeous! You are great at everything!!!

Tess said...

I really like your style too! I wouldn't even know where to begin to ever make my own! Also, way to go on the hair...I'm at the beginning of growing mine out to donate; let's hope I can survive!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you did jewelry making. Very nice! I still have that thing for you from my blog giveaway last year, by the way.

Reddington Clan said...

I love the jewelry and the new haircut! The whole jewelry thing is so addicting. I can't wait until that shipment from oriental trading gets here. By the way I will bring you a check whenever you are available

Taylor, Kristan, and Remi said...

These are all so pretty! Coming from someone who loves earrings...the bigger and danglier the better - I love them all! You are so talented :)