Friday, March 06, 2009

Winter Wonderland!!!


Well, it finally happened, snow in Richmond! We had so much fun!! This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about snow!! We got up to a mountain of snow! The entire city was shut down, so I worked from home and found some time to go out and play in it with my puppy! Here are some fun pics!!! I don't know how to upload a video, but once Nate has some time I'll have him do it.

I love this picture, cause it's shows perfectly how Nate felt. It's like he's saying, "What, snow in Richmond? How did that happen?"



Yes, that's right folks, we got almost 10 inches! (and no, this is not in a drifted spot, it's smack dab in the middle of my backyard!!!)
Yes, she has a coat! And doesn't she look cute in it!!
Norman and i had a great time! I would throw snow balls and she would try and fetch them, but got confused when she couldn't find them!
Well, that's about it here. We are happy and healthy and doing great! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love the pink coat! :)

Shannon said...

I love the pics , especially of cute Norman, but I love it even more that you put, "thanks for reading" at the end! HAHAHAHA! :) So fun and so cute!