Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An Update, Finally!

So I realize that a ton has changed since we last wrote, so here's what's new with us. We have moved to Richmond Virginia where Nate is going to school at Virginia Commonwealth University to pursue a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am working at Bonefish Grill at night just waiting tables waiting for a bigger better job to come along. Many things are in the works, but nothing is official yet.

WE love the area, it is so much warmer and sunnier than Provo in the winter, and our ward is wonderful. I got called to be the YW basketball coach, so I've been trying to learn more about it and I'm really enjoying it. Nate does most of the work, but I like it. I'm also teaching sunbeams and loving it. Nate is teaching Sunday school and does a good job there, so we are content.

Okay, so I have no idea how to post pictures, so when Nate gets home I will have him do it so you guys can see what we look like (because apparently Caitlyn forgot). Hope everyone is doing well! When life gets more exciting I'll write more!

Diane

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Gracious! Diane! Virginia? That's awesome. It's a great area. Are you thinking of staying in the area after school (if possible)? And how close are you to your family? (Caroline has no idea where they live now. Sad.)

Caitlyn said...

Yes... your face... it's slowly fading... and those pictures aren't up yet and it's been almost 10 days! Come on now! I hope you like the pictures I emailed you. I can't imagine you not liking them, they're of Chaela. I didn't know you were YW basketball coach! That's awesome! Did you know my mom is also a sunbeams teacher? Amazing.

Caitlyn said...

Hello? It's been forever. You should post again. Hello?

Maya said...

how exciting! glad that you guys are doing well. how close is richmond to baltimore, md? we might be moving there in a couple of months.